- Dedicating a mind free from blemishes, in a pure manner to another is real marriage.
- To know the Heart there is no need for words.
- The conduct of man is not based on the nine planets but is based on the two planets of desire and hatred. The root of both is the “I”.
- There is no Teacher greater than circum stances
- What is done for one’s own sake springs from desire; what is done for the sake of others constitutes sacrifice.
- Real ellucidation is that which needs no correction.
- Pain is that which one cannot put up with.
- All sounds are Pranava; all Sound is the music of Self
- It is not birth that should be controlled; the husband must be controlled.
- Death means forgetfulness.
THE CELESTIAL LAMPS
Attribution Policy : In case you wish to make use of any of the materials in some publication or website, we ask only that you include somewhere a statement like ” This digital material was made available by courtesy of Matrusri Digital Centre, Jillellamudi”.